3D Printing Online
This course will teach how to create 3D designs from start to finished product. You also learn lots of interesting things about this technology, it’s history and how it works. Are you ready?
This course will be taught by Enrique Saavedra with a degree in Engineering and Product design, more than 15 years of experience in the field and Maker Faire Galicia organizer and producer alongside Susana Sambade with a BA (Hons) in Digital Media Production and a Postgraduate certificate (PGCERT) in Learning and Teaching in Art, Design and Communication. Over 20 years experience working in the areas of education, research, graphic design, social media consultancy, videogame development, new media and arts & crafts.
- Duration: 1 week (Monday to Friday): Starts May 18.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday face to face classes 10.30 to 11.30am (UK Time).
- Tuesday and Thursday access to video tutorials and challenges.
- Age: + 8 years.
- Space limit: 8 participants.
- Language: Galician and Spanish at the same time.
- Custom tracking of course activities.
- 3D printing Certificate
- Fee: 24.95£
- Introduction and brief history of 3D printing.
- 3D design.
- 3D Modelling software (Tinkercad).
- 3D printer – parts and how it works.
- Internet connection.
- Webcam (optional).
- Mozilla Firefox or another browser.