In VermisLAB we run extracurricular activities where we teach robotics, programming, 3D printing and sciencefrom a practical and experiencial perspective.
We encourage children to develop their creative by providing a safe environment where they feel comfortable to express themselves, learn and develop their own STEAM projects.
- 15% discount on extracurricular activities if you have siblings are registered or you are registered on more than 1 activity.
- 15% discount on Vermislab workshops and camps.
- Extracurricular activities will consist of 1.5 hours weekly from October to June.
- Work in small groups (max. 10 students)
- Extracurricular activities follow the Spanish academic holidays and feast days.
- Videos summarising activities on social media.
- Monthly summary of content and activity covered.
- Bespoke specialised teaching.
- Assessment team alongside the students’ respective families.
- Ample experience devising teaching strategies to ensure classes cater for students with different learning styles such as Autism, Hyperactivity and ADHD drawing from their strengths. This ensures a seamless inclusive atmosphere.